Thanks for the prayers and good energy. Mom is calling it a miracle, and I may have to re-think some things about that, but good news.
The bone marrow and spine tests came back clean. They're still going to do some chemo because of the mass they removed from her eye, but things look much better than they did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
lessons all little girls should learn by the time they are 4..
That's good news, Rain!
who says a pagan praying to a Goddess in a Czech Catholic church doesn't work.
Yep, it is
Granny an agnostic asking for prayers is kinda right up there, but I'm all for whatever works.
you don't have to believe in anything but the power of prayers..because I really believe there is power in prayer..doesn't even matter who you pray to..it's the strength of your feelings that make them powerful..
Yes Maa'm. Just stuff my Mom doesn't understand. I agree there is a higher power, just not the one she believes in.
Post a Comment