Saturday, July 31, 2010

So....

I couldn't talk about being sick all week since Lucy didn't know about it, and neither did almost anyone else. It's too bad, I had some good stories. Now I can't remember most of them, but long story short, sick, not telling, finally had to tell, everyone showed up for the demise of my appendix, it's out.
Apparently it wasn't sick, just being strangled by my intestines since it took him 15 minutes to find it. I feel better than I have in a long time so this must have been going on for a bit. Now if I could just shit I'd really be a happy camper.

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Dude!!!!!!!

That sounds serious!!!!

I'm glad you're on the men.

Hopefully you'll poop soon and feel even BETTER! ;-)

YM said...

Are they making you stay in hospital until you do the doodoo?
Man, I'm glad they caught it before it burst, and I am happy you're feeling better.

Rainwolf said...

Thanks Pissy, doing better today.

No YM, it was day surgery. I'm back at The Gnomes house with her dog. He's being a great bodyguard.
Going to get some prunes later lol.

Shrinky said...

Ouch, that's taking "mustn't complain" to a whole 'nother level!

Um, that not shitting thing can get real serious (talking from someone who couldn't either, after surgery).. please don't leave it too long before seeking out help, it can be not nice, not nice at all!

yellowdoggranny said...

damn..see what happens when i dont read everyones blog for a couple of days?/you ok?????