I cut some okra at Mom's Saturday, finally got around to cooking it tonight. Crock potted some chicken last night, had a flatbread foldover for lunch and a sandwich, okra and a fresh tomato for dinner. Good stuff.
My stomach is not happy, I've had several of those "Dude, you need to throw up" pains today and I'm not sure why. It's not the chicken, Annie has been eating that too, so maybe I'm being sued for abuse. Dunno.
Last night I pulled a turtle out of Betty's mouth, she was walking around with it. Dammit, gave it to Annie, haven't seen it since, couldn't bring myself to look for it this morning in case it didn't make it. Still not sure where the hell it came from, but since it rained the backyard is a jungle. I'll tackle that tomorrow.
Boys are in town so I need to put my ass in bed and make sure I have something to wear tomorrow. Way too much going on at work right now so I'm likely to get fired before long. I'm useless.
Going to sleep, probably way too long since that has become my habit.
Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
are you as sick of mowing the lawn as I am this summer?
I'm sure you have a nice skirt you can wear
Hasn't been too bad lately YM, didn't need it for 3 weeks, then it rained......
I'll be sure to send you a pic Anon.
turtle soup?
Post a Comment