
Me and the boat I mean. At least he didn't try to drown me this time.
It's been a busy weekend. Got to Ms. Fan's later than I wanted yesterday, but still in plenty of time to help her do last minute setup and hang out.
Somehow I wound up being bartender/photographer/cook/gopher for most of this mess. I finally gave up and floated around for awhile.
There were fireworks, and tequila, and a river of beer so Lucy poured me in the car and brought me home sometime last night.
I got up this morning (afternoon) with bedback and my calves killing me thinking about reading at the dive for a bit just to chill out after running errands that had to be done. Then I called Ms. Fan. "Come over, Ms. Sweet is here and we're just hanging out." Me: "Do you need any help with anything?" She said no, then I thought about the mess she had left and the food she had left and took my ass over there.
We got everything cleaned up, put up, and I brought food home so all good.
I'm now completely exhausted and going to put my ass in bed since my foot still does not like real shoes either.
Night kids.

4 comments:
you look like you belong in that float. :)
Hope your foot is better! :)
Must be nice to have a life
Thanks Pissy, foot is still tender but better, and it was nice to float.
I dunno yet about having a life. Weekend was a detour from what is usually my life.
oh that looks sooo cool...
Post a Comment