Saturday, August 07, 2010

Bored

Ok, this sitting around shit has gotten old. I ran out of Scooby Doo movie so now I'm watching Mrs. Henderson Presents. Good movie but I've seen it several times, my love Judi is in it ya know. Lucy is out and about and I suppose I could call The Sitter or Annie and see what they're doing, but I think they may be getting tired of entertaining me lol. Ok, enough bitching for now. Here's my new haircut and my new best friend. I'll have to set up weekly play dates with his Mom once she gets home. I'm gonna miss him.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

tell her he ran away and keep him..then hide him when she comes over.

Big Pissy said...

I think that baby needs to go home with you! :)

Rainwolf said...

Yeah, I think he'll disappear real soon. We're made for each other.