Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Great Wizard Has Spoken

or The Voice of Reason aka Dad. He said no, I can't run away and join the circus. Damn.
He's right, but I was really liking the idea. I ran away for a little while, then The Job beckoned and I had to run home. He says I can't lose that and I know he's right, I still want to run. I guess I'll get over it.
I'm home, that place I sleep anyway. It's getting time for that too. Later kids.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

r u due for a vacation? take labor day weekend off and come to west for westfest..I'd say you could stay here, but all those people I keep inviting are all showing up..haha

Rainwolf said...

I'd like to see a Westfest. May have to pack up Lucy and show up.

lucy said...

I need a road trip. Granny, here we come.