I'm an idiot. We've probably already established that, but...
My Deepest, Darkest Secrets.....
Ok, maybe not deepest, darkest, but still a secret. I'm looking at the dog leash noose as an option. That's not a good thing.
People are telling me I'm upset about the thing with Annie because I'm still in love with her. I don't think so, but I can't convince them of that.
I sobered up and manned up to take care of her during a tough time in her life. I got betrayed before that, and again after that. I lost my friend, and will probably never get her back. It hurts. They don't understand that THAT'S what it's about.
I'll be your friend forever, no matter what. I don't get how people can throw away friendships, but she did. Over a piece of ass. I'm worth more than that.
I have to work since The Great Wizard wouldn't let me quit,but yes, I'll be looking for a new place to live and maybe that will help. I don't know anymore, there's where the leash comes in. I'll go to bed now. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
don't make me come there and kick your ass...get the paper today and find your self a new place..now..remember..do what's right for Rain....js
Shit. So sorry love, life can really suck sometimes (hugs).
I know grannie, I really don't want the wrath of Jackisue on me. I'm looking, and working towards what I need to do. I'll be ok.
Thanks Shrinky, appreciate it.
The noose IS NOT an option! I'm sorry things are bad and you are hurting.
Post a Comment