Monday, August 02, 2010

Lucy dropped me off at the babysitter....

After we saran wrapped my belly so I could actually have a shower. Shower = OMG GOOD. And she handed me the phone, in the shower, while I was naked, so I could talk to my Dad. We had a discussion about appropriate behavior after that.

Ms. Asshole was my babysitter today. Hubby being home was a bonus, but I only got put in timeout once so it was ok. She's the best babysitter ever, she bought me lunch and frozen custard, then we watched shitty tv and finally Mr. Asshole came home and suggested Star Trek (the newest movie which I hadn't seen) loved it. I'm going back tomorrow for that haircut I didn't manage to get today.

Annie kept texting me about work shit, finally told her to figure it out, sorry. Got to make an appt with Dr. tomorrow since he thinks he didn't fix me, according to the peanut gallery who was there while I was asleep. I'm thinking he did since I'm not hurting or sick anymore so we'll see where that goes.

Right now I've got Little Shit on my lap, watching TV and pretty ok with this. Oh yeah, The Dairy Queer chili cheese dog pretty much cleaned me out last night so one problem solved :)

Night kids.

No comments: