The Handsome Devil gave up this morning. He said it's time. He always was a drama queen. He picked the time rather than waiting for us to do it.
We took him to TN, and ended eveything there. Buried him next to Stray, another good dog that mentored him.
Lucy went with us.
I miss him much already.
I had words, but they left.
Goodnight sweet Prince. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so sorry. It was evident in the way you wrote about him how much you loved him. Anyone who loves dogs knows how big a part they play in our lives and how we grieve their loss the same way we grieve a family member. Thinking of you. :(
Thanks, I know you understand. He left a big hole around here.
I know it doesn't help the pain but Luke had a good life and he was loved. I always look forward to coming there on the weekend, but it will be hard. Love you
I'm weeping for you
Post a Comment