Sunday, August 28, 2011

So......

Let's see, it's been a few. Mr. Cool bailed on trivia last week so Annie, Mr. Asshole and I played. We finished with a huge score of -1. Now we know for sure who the brains in this operation are lol. We also threw together a suprise birthday party for Mrs. Asshole and The Princess since they both have one coming up this week. Ok, surprise for Mrs. Asshole, we had to tell The Princess so he would actually show up since his Saturdays are always so busy ya know. Lucy and I showed up at the restaurant for a drink, made up an excuse to leave and decorated the house before everyone showed up. It was cool. Dad even came, as did one of her friends she doesn't see much anymore, a good time was had by all.
I think Lucy beat me up in my sleep last night tho, my ribs are bruised and it hurts to breathe, not a good thing since breathing is kinda essential. Got online and applied for a few jobs today so fingers crossed I'll hear from somebody soon. Just watched the VMA's to see Adele and the show definitely lived up to my expectations since I already thought it would suck. Off to check in with Lucy and put my ass in bed since I've got things I have to do tomorrow. Night kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I only watch it if Emenem is going to be on.