Lucy and I went over to Ms. Fan's house to swim and hang out, had fun. Then off to Dad's after many beers for me. He had dinner on and later he and I sat outside and talked about everything under the sun, but mostly his women and feelings. It was decent. Lucy and I actually went to bed before he did because I was tired, stressed out and kinda trashed lol. Got up this morning to breakfast, did a few things around his place for him and headed home.
Oh yeah, went to put my glasses in their case and he had stuck some cash in there to help pay for my new computer, so he almost bought it for me. Love me some Dad. That helped a lot with the stress, and Ms. Sweet paid us Friday for some of the work at her house so I have my cash stash back again.
Got home and Annie was asking me about jobs and resume' and all that, so I got online and started applying, it's depressing. Anyway, sitting at The Dive so I can drink, job hunt and smoke all at the same time in air conditioned comfort, with a free beer since one of the regulars can't drink right now he bought us all one, even better for me.
Guess I'll do something productive and head home soon since it looks like my Sunday date isn't showing up to kick my ass at darts this week. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
don't let the bastids get you down
Post a Comment