Monday, August 15, 2011

Whatever Night it Is

This is my second night alone in this house, and neither has been pretty. I miss the dog terribly.
Even if it's just Annie, I know someone is here, and it's bearable. She's gone again. Probably part of the reason I haven't been anywhere I haven't had to be lately. I'm too considerate.
I'm also an idiot. Going to sleep, I think there's some tequla around here somewhere.


Yeah, that didn't happen. I'm still here. Someone on Facehell said something about my "humility". Do I really? Nevermind, you wouldn't know. I'm a narcissistic bitch, why else would I have a blog? Albeit an anonymous (or as anonymous as I can make it) blog. He knows me in real life, where I'm quiet and contained most of the time.

I guess I should give up this place, but it's where I really talk about what's going on, most of the time. I've deleted stuff when things got ugly, but for the most part I'm more honest here than I am anywhere else.
I write what I want here, you know my fears, hopes, and most everything else. I use this place as a bookmark sometimes for when something happened that I can't remember the date.
I started this to be funny, but now it's more a place for me to vent. I guess I should go back to pen and paper, or just write everything up in a doc.

Decisions, decisions. And they are never made well at 4 am after a shitpot full of beer. I am now, almost, going to bed.

No comments: