Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yeah, that's better

At The Assholes's house. She takes me outside to check on food, says I seem angry. Assured her I was not, we ate, brought drunk dumbass home and fumbled for things to do.
Got guitar tuned about the time Lucy called to tell me about her shitty day. Put guitar away again before I hurt it.
I'm not angry for once, I'm just seriously depressed.
I usually am, or do get angry. I just don't have the energy now.
Handsome finished breaking my heart. He was the last link to my old life. But he was more than that too. I miss him, he was my best friend.
Fuck, gonna go do something else and try to sleep. I have stumps to break tomorrow.


2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

get out..go volunteer at the library. go take some new large print books to the retirement home..make yourself useful.

Anonymous said...

I hope things start looking and feeling better soon!