Sunday, July 25, 2021

Avoiding isn't Lying, Right?

Mom has texted and called a couple of times. I've been busy. I haven't been able to lie since I was 16, and I wasn't good at it then. I'm just not answering. I feel like shit because I want to tell her, but she'll just worry, and that's all she can do. She has her own health issues, she doesn't need to add mine. Tuesday, I'll go get it all taken care of for now. There will be radiation after, that's a whole other ballgame. I'll tell Mom when that starts. Maybe. I know I'll have to answer the phone eventually, but I'm hoping for another week, at least. Annie is gonna be there for surgery, and she has enlisted Lucy to come take care of me for a couple of days (heaven help me.) I hope she hasn't told my sister because she can't always be trusted. Anyhow, I need to sleep, I missed my nap today. Later kids.

1 comment: