Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Having Another Day

Been to bed, had to get back up, MRI in the morning and rehearsing my speech for the real Doc because, what I said yesterday. Been printing off paperwork and shit, I have all the insurance, I just need to stay employed long enough to use it. Hence my speech. I'm also scared of the lung scan, we may find gold there. I've smoked for 40 years. I'm not ready to leave my cat, he's got at least 10 yrs left (I hope). My mental state is not good, but I need to get a handle before I talk to the doc tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

you have to call me as soon as you find out anything.

Rainwolf said...

I will. Thank you. This is why I told you I was back, I knew you would kick my ass, and that's why I love you.

yellowdoggranny said...

betcha ass...love you more.