Thursday, July 08, 2021

Whirlwind of Confusion

I saw the surgeon yesterday morning, he's all "Off With Your Tit!" and scheduled me to see a plastic surgeon among other things. The Oncologist in the afternoon was. "I recommend lumpectomy, and then we see." Needless to say, I liked the second opinion better, but both are all about more tests and shit. I have more Dr. Appointments in the next 2 weeks than I've had in at least 5 years. Overall, I'm just tired, my boob hurts from being bounced around, and my back is killing me from sitting in offices all day yesterday. I'm a barrel of laughs. The good thing was Annie took one of my Anti-anxiety pills yesterday since she was travelling with me. She found out what I meant about them making me feel weird, so at least she backed off on that. So.... Other than having to call to fix my work shit, I'm just fine and dandy until next week. Have a good night kids.

1 comment: