Thursday, July 22, 2021

Non-Stop

Saw surgeon yesterday, scheduled lumpectomy for Tuesday, sent me for pre-surgery tests and referred me to a cardiologist. Again, they said they called last week, I don't think so. Anyway, saw him this morning, more bullshit, and a stress test tomorrow. Guess he's afraid I'm gonna die on the operating table or something. Decided not to tell the family anything yet because, hell, nobody can be there. Annie will have to wait in the car, or go do whatever because they won't let anyone in the hospital until afterwards, and then only one person. Alabama folks are idiots, so we're experiencing a covid spike, again. I wear a mask everywhere, even tho I'm vaccinated, more for me than them cuz people are dicks. So that's that latest of the latest. Fun part is my test is at 12 and I can't have caffeine, or drink anything in the morning, or smoke after 9am. I may flunk just from that stress lol. Have a good night kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

call me when you get results...