Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Not A Fun Adventure
Today, I got to go strip and lie face down in an MRI machine for 30 minutes. I haven't been on my stomach in years, so that was a feat in itself. I'm just going with it, I didn't hit the panic button, so as long as I can keep doing that, I'm ok.
I also had to pee the whole time, so Yay me! I accomplished something.
Real Doc wasn't helpful at all, so I'm back to just send my paperwork to everyone and let them sort it out. I won't schedule 2 events in the same day anymore tho. Everything is screaming. Gonna try to chill and sleep. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have to have versed for mri's..have to have one every six months to check on my brain tumors..which pisses me off..
I'm reading these backwards.
Post a Comment