Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Drunken Start

Hello World
Here I am, finally, amazing you with my wit, once I have a nap I mean.
I've been reading blogs for months now, feeling the pain and happiness of the people I don't know, so I decided I might want to try this out. If I can make you as a reader feel anything, then I'm better at this shit than I ever thought I'd be. Hopefully I can entertain you, (as I hope someone stops by to read this shit). If not, then at least I'll post a few links to people who WILL entertain you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stopped by to read you and I thought I almost felt something. I'm not sure so I may have to keep checking back until I know for sure.

Rainwolf said...

Well thanks for stopping by. I'll see if I can live up to our lofty expectations in the future.

Anonymous said...

I never meant it as an insult! That's what I get for trying to be funny. I like your sense of humor!
Sorry if my comment fell short of the compliment I intended.

Rainwolf said...

I see we have a failure to communicate here, I was being flippant with my comment also. I was flattered that you stopped by and left a comment I found amusing. I just hate the smiley shit, but here goes :)

Anonymous said...

ah, all's well that ends well
:D :P :)