For some reason, out on the porch smoking, home early on a Friday night, looking at the crackhouse across the street.........it occurred to me. I used to like to draw, big sketchpad, charcoal......I haven't done that in years.
I'm afraid if I sat out there with a pad tho, I'd be targeted as a police sketch artist lol.
Maybe I should go with the guitar that I haven't played in I'm not sure how long. I'm having some kind of crisis, I haven't figured out which one yet tho. Maybe it's just boredom, yeah, that'll work.
I wanted to be a teacher when I was young, I don't know why other than I loved to read more than anything and I thought teaching other kids to read would be really cool. Then I got older, teachers don't make near enough money to live on.
What did you want to be when you were a kid? Anything fun? Did you get there? Just random questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment