Apparently I missed all the fun. My friend who is leaving soon said she told her dept to take their purses and calmly exit the building. They looked at her like "Duh?" She reiterated, then they got to the office and my boss (our fearless leader) is screaming "Get out, go, go now."
This is the same woman who asked someone how to dial 911 on a cell phone. Yes, she's blonde. No, she's not stupid, but today she apparently set a precedent for stupidity. Geeeze, I need a new job.
During all the waiting around in the parking lot, I tried to enter the building to pee, it was about to become an emergency, boss told me to take my ass to McDonald's.
Yes, I jumped in the Jeep and went down the street to pee.
Hope I don't have anymore of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment