"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Monday, October 30, 2006
I'm probably in trouble
I keep getting Google hits on this blog for ginormous...uh body parts that I attributed to Lucy some time ago. She just might kill me. So if your cheap entertainment falls off the face of the earth, Lucy killed me with another body part attached to a baseball bat.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment