Yep, just sitting here waiting for Lucy to call so I can go to bed. I worked late and met Annie and The Princess, thinking we would be throwing darts, but no, they were too busy playing the crack machines to save a dartboard for me. You know the one-armed-bandits that are popping up everywhere because someone figured out how to skirt the law and make them legal? Those things. So I lost a couple of bucks and we went somewhere else for a drink and bullshit. The Princess and I had a bit of a falling out a couple of weeks ago, so we're kinda trying to fix the friendship without actually going into what pissed me off that he knows pissed me off and we really don't want to talk about it. I know, it's stupid. It's just easier if I don't go off on him because he gets his feelings hurt so easily. And I can be a raging bitch when I'm pissed so.......just letting it go for now.
Yay, Lucy called, now I can go to sleep knowing how her day went. It was more boring that mine so all is well with the world. Sleep tight kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment