I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
5 comments:
Ouch! I recently tried to pick up baking dish without a pot holder.
Just make sure you take care of it so it doesn't get infected.
Thanks, and you'd think I'd know better by now. Obviously you don't either so there is hope :)
ouchie!!! Those suckers are usually GD painful!!!!
Make full use of it to get yourself lots of pampering **grin**
How in the hell do you make toast?
boo, thanks for stopping by.
Syd, it involves tongs and a raging fire. Ok, toaster oven, me asleep. Nuff said.
Post a Comment