Friday, August 22, 2008

And So It Goes

Stepmom died.
I've been with Dad since Tuesday, well, until last night, I came home exhausted, I think I'll go to bed now too.

8 comments:

Maeve said...

I am SO sorry for your loss.
((RW)))
:(

DB said...

Oh my... So sorry. If you need a place to go with friendly faces to talk for a while, you're welcome at our place. Just email me and let me know.

So sorry...

Anonymous said...

Glad we had a couple of minutes. I hope you've been able to sleep since then. As always you're in my prayers.

Ranni said...

{{{{{rain}}}}}

I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your family. :(

Lachlan said...

Bayou and I send our condolences to you and yours.

Rainwolf said...

Thank you all very much. I appreciate it more than you know.

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie, i should have read here before commenting on my space. I'm so sorry for your loss.

McRaven said...

Hugs.