Thank you all for the kind words. This week has been surreal to say the least. It's been Saturday for me all week.
Dad and I talked a lot, which is good, we don't do much of that.
I can now say I've seen Hannah Montana since the Great Granddaughter only wanted to watch Disney while she was there, I wasn't impressed and hope to never see that shit again. She did give me a break from Dad's music in the car tho, so I'll give her that. She's 8 and handled things remarkably well since Gran-Gran was her love.
The Grandson and family were spending last night and today, Dad sent me pics of G G-daughter with her bigass catfish she caught so all is well at the moment.
I slept last night, got some stuff done, gonna call Ms. Fan tomorrow to see if I can come over and float in the pool for awhile and try to get back to something resembling normal cuz I'm still in shock right now.
I hate hate hate it, but I know she's not in pain anymore so I'll get used to it. Just hard to walk into that house without her there.
Ok, enough of this, I'll try to find some dumbassery. It's amazing, a southern funeral and no stupidity went on, that never happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The pool sounds good. I can't think of anything to say that doesn't sound cheesy.... and I know you know it takes awhile to get over the shock, but you'll get there.
I hate you are on this spot right now... keep the thought that she is not in pain anymore.. I know you are but thats the sucky ass part of being left behind huh? Hugs to you
I know noname, I always have trouble with what to say too. Thanks tho, I know what you mean.
Thanks Bammy, I'm trying to do just that.
Awww, hugs to you.
Post a Comment