Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday stupidity

I got up at 7, went back to bed, got up at 8, showered for work, went back to bed, snuggled with Lucy until 11 and tried to fix my nappy head before going to work. She left, I left, took care of business and ended up at the dive to eat dinner, I got half of it down. I've fucked up my stomach by not having an appetite the last week.
Our favorite Dive bartender wasn't working yesterday, she's done until the kid is born. Damn timing.
My fave Friday's bartender sent me a text today about the contest there tomorrow, The Princess and Annie have seats, I don't, may stop by to see the kids for a bit and give Annie some money to spend on charity, but don't plan to stay.
I ironed tonight so I have something to wear to work this week, watched tv, talked to Lucy (everyone else was busy when I called) now I think I'll take my ass to bed.
Night kids.

No comments: