It's raining. I guess the remnants of Fay finally made it here. That's not a bad thing, we're still behind.
I could still go hang out in the pool since it's not lightning and I'll be wet anyway, but I don't want Ms. Fan to think I've totally lost it, floating around in the pool in the rain...
I need to be productive and go pick up thank you cards for work and do some ironing and such anyway. Right now I'm thinking about just going back to bed, Lucy is sleeping in and Annie is at the Doc in a box, she made salsa Thursday night and it totally fucked up her head. It's good, just very mild, I like the burns your tongue off kind but I'll get over it.
Anyway, I guess I'll go do something. We'll end up at The Dive later since our favorite bartender is only working Sundays now and we need to give her baby gifts before she disappears to spit out yet another kid.(The last one was premature, she left before we could get the gift to her). So, looks like I've got things to do, I think I'll start with a nap. Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A nap sounds good...zzzzz
Post a Comment