I have a shitload of it. Anybody want some? I'm trying to get rid of some cheap.
Lucy tells me to look for the good, and I am, and I'm finding it, but it still doesn't make the bad go away.
I spent a lot of time with Dad and Stepmom back in the day. I should have spent more after she got sick but shit happened and she was all "I know you're busy, don't worry about us." I slipped further and further into not visiting and not calling.....and I feel like shit about it.
On the good side, Dad and I talk frequently now, he's not afraid to ask me to do stuff, and Lucy and I will be visiting again tomorrow to hang out and take care of bullshit for him.
Stepmom has finally got us where she wanted us all these years, we actually talk to each other. And that damned squirrel is watching.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Doesn't help to make yourself feel like shit over something you can't change. We've spoken about the truth in the Serenity Prayer before...it's just as true today.
Hugs and all that mushy stuff from Staten Island
Thanks hon, and I know, but we all need to wallow occasionally.
Wallow...you? Nevah It's usually me. I'm an expert wallower. Hey, since I dump my problems on you, are you a wallowee?
You callin me a wallabee?
Post a Comment