Because those two words didn't go together in my vocabulary yesterday for some reason. I'm not sure what happened, but I had a really bad day. I called Dad last night and he'd been having one of those days too, which didn't help mine at all.
So today, I got up to go to work, looked in the mirror, and took my ass back to bed because I looked like Hell run over by a tractor. After sleeping half the day I got up and started cleaning my bedroom, I figured organizing and de-cluttering would help me get a handle, and it helped. I dunno, I thought I was handling things ok, but apparently not.
My feeling is I'm tired, every weekend has been busy, busy, work is busy, busy, and I try not to think about shit, but it's still there and the whole big sack of shit just hit me upside the head yesterday. I'm now taking my ass to bed because I'm a tired puppy again. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Totally understandable! Sleep is always good for the soul, I think. :)
you have been through a lot in the last few months.. you ned to give yourself a break.. take a vacation.. rest your mind and heart.. you deserve it..
I'm not sure about the soul, but it works for the brain.
YAY SLEEP!
Thanks Bammy, I know.....I'll get there.
Post a Comment