Monday, September 22, 2008
See What Happens?
After all the sleeping, relaxing and fun having this weekend, I got violently ill last night. I'd had a touch of diarrhea all day, last night it got much worse. About 3 am I'm puking my guts out. I haven't thrown up in probably 10 years people, it was not at all pleasant. Thankfully I seem to have gotten all that out of my system, I made it to work about 1pm because they couldn't seem to live without me. My innards still feel like they're full of Ninja throwing stars, but at least I can move without groaning. I was heading to bed an hour ago, but decided to talk to Lucy first since that's always easier than worrying her by telling her I'm sick and going to bed in a text. Now I'm really outta here. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment