Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Figured Out How To Get Rid of the Blahs

Go to work on Saturday morning and get totally pissed the fuck off. I can do this for you too for a low fee of $29.95 a month, I can send someone out to fuck up your shit.
I haven't worked a weekend in awhile, but had to check on stuff yesterday, and it was ugly, and made me late getting out of town, and I was not a happy camper.
I had to stop by the part store on my way out, with the understanding that I would be back at work today to fix all the shit I had to steal parts for because Flash has fucked me up beyond belief.
All good now, but if he wasn't a total asshole, I'd be ripping him a new one tomorrow. Ok, he may get taller tomorrow.
Enough about that.
Lucy and I got to Dad's pretty much just in time to leave for the Mini Midget Football game we had to watch because G GDaughter is a cheerleader.
I don't like kids, but it was fun, poor guys, helmets and pads were bigger than they were, no wonder they got trounced.
We got back to Dad's, he had ribs, Lucy made mashed potatoes, I did cornbread, excellent dinner.
Dad and talked quite a bit last night about stuff that needs to be done, and will get done in the next few weeks. Stepmom's stuff came up, and I told him I wanted that ugly ass Squirrel, and why, he laughed and said he didn't know why she liked it either, but there it was. Dad is off to do some work and have a vacation this week.
I'm about to be slammed with work, so we'll see where it all goes.

No comments: