I'm alternating between starving and not having an appetite at all. I'm as likely to laugh as I am to cry.
I hate feeling like "Poor Pitiful Me", but today has been that kind of day.
The Princess finally got to The Dive and we talked, I do love him, he's a good friend. We may fight occasionally, but he's a good guy.
I'm a lucky woman in some respects, I do have good friends, and then I have other friends, I used to be a better judge of people.
The Princess said it's not so much "I used to be" as I got friends and forgave them for a lot of shit I didn't used to put up with. He's probably right.
The people who stay in my life are there because no matter what I support them and they support me. That makes him a keeper, even when I want to rip his nuts off for being an ass.
I'm going to bed to hopefully start my period so I'll be less angsty, I'm too old for that shit.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment