I just went to pee. Annie had left Comet in the toilet. I don't know why because hers is much nastier than mine so......
I'm in a foul mood. I'll just get that out there in front because, really.
I still don't feel well so of course I'm grouchy, work sucks ass, INVENTORY, I'm still doing something at INVENTORY she should have been doing herself (not Annie this time) and I really still don't feel well.
Annie cooked crockpot chicken today, I was looking for a bowl to put the leftovers in when I got home and ended up on a ladder cleaning the fucking cabinets out because I couldn't find the lid I needed. I never did, so the bowl went in the trash too.
I did spend time at The Dive talking to The Princess about dreams, and lost siblings, and lost pets, and I'm sure that has nothing to do with my present mood.
I should just come home and watch CSI, it would be easier on everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment