I usually play 3 football sheets a week, 1 at work and 2 at The Dive. I haven't won shit until yesterday. Yay for 150 bucks, it'll come in handy for the upcoming Atlanta trip. I went to The Dive this afternoon to read and found out Annie won 100 there, so Yay for her too.
In other news, The Princess is an inconsiderate Douchebag (oh wait, that sounds like a re-run). Probably is, but this time he's hurt Lucy's feelings, mine, and Annie's. Annie is more upset than the rest of us so I'm gonna have to kill him, or her, depends on who gets on my nerves the fastest I guess. It's not entirely his fault this time, he's being manipulated so.... I guess I'll just watch for awhile.
I'll be off to Armpit next weekend so I have other stuff to worry about. I'm pretty sure Babysis is going to make me pay for this weekend because she wanted us to come stay with her and Spawn but Lucy and I were both pretty well worn out and I needed to work today so.......I didn't call anyone, Lucy and I just chilled out, I have a pic of her bra on the ceiling fan to prove it. HA. I'll pay for that one later too.
I should go to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushytailed for work tomorrow, but I don't see it happening. The Handsome Devil and I are gonna go smoke.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment