I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
3 comments:
Holy cow what a view!
And is there a happier toddler out there than Spawn? He's sooooooo cute!! Just makes me smile to see his picture. :)
Beautiful view and beautiful boy. Thanks...for more than the pics
Yep, definitely worth getting up at 7am for.
He got grouchy later and told me no more pictures, again.
Anything for you Brooklyn:)
Post a Comment