Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's a good time

Lucy and I have had a lazy day. I got out to get my hairs cut since I was starting to look like this only not as pretty.
I'm now listening to Lucy help Annie with her dating profile on Match.com. I think I'll have to go smoke again so I won't laugh my ass off yet again.
Ok, I've smoked and now I'm laughing my ass off still. I'd leave but damn, this is entertaining. I'll have to go read some more so I can block them out, Annie is already younger and more something than the woman I see sitting here :) Leave it to Lucy to fix her up.

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Sounds like a good time! ;-)

yellowdoggranny said...

I can't even imagine looking for a mate on any internet connection..maybe because i'm not looking for a mate period..after 23 years of no sex..can't just turn over the pink to some bozo on the net..hahahah

yellowdoggranny said...

my luck...i'd get joe the plumber...butt crack and all

Rainwolf said...

Definitely giggle worthy :)

Lucy said thanks for the laugh granny, she agrees about turning over the pink :)