I've been worried about Mom and her memory lately.....mine is just as bad.
I can't even remember where I was going with this, shit.
I'll give you my morning instead. I got up 10 minutes earlier than usual since it was storming like hell and Annie asked me to take Handsome out before I left so he could stay in the house.
Ok, no problem. I got half dressed, took him out and held his paw while he peed in the rain, threw him off my couch when he came back in because he's a bitch like that.
The Jeep and I swam to work where I figured out I forgot deodorant in the mess that was my morning. Dammit.
The rest of the day wasn't much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hmm, must have been the weather for sure. I put my underwear on inside out and didn't realize it until around lunch time.
Didn't have time to fix it either so I just wore it like that the rest of the day.
i forget everything, what i was going to do, going to say and ...what was I talking about?
Been there, done that Sharon, it messes me up for the rest of the day dammit.
Exactly granny, I was on my way to do something when I sat down here...
Post a Comment