Friday, October 10, 2008

Look! It's a shiny new post

With no substance, kinda like a politician.
I got nothing worth posting.
Annie and I went to see The Princess' house after work, I like it. Then we met Ms. Sweet at the alternate Dive since The Dive had a band, we threw some darts and had fun.
Lucy called The House of Boobage and ordered some wings to bring home, hers were fried chicken, mine were moderately hot. I smeared sauce on my face and kissed her right before she called and woke up my mother to whine about me being mean to her.
She's so in trouble.
(She says they would light my cigarette, but no, they weren't that hot.)
I'm trying to convince her to go to bed so I can read.
Night kids.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i love to read..i read all the time..life is good..im starting to feel better.

Rainwolf said...

Glad you're feeling better. I read more online than I do anywhere else lately. I'm finding I've missed having an actual book going. Princess gave me the 2nd in this series so I'm set for a few days.