Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gnomes and Stuff

Moved Gnome furniture today, it made her happy.
Went to an Open House yesterday and interviewed for the same damn job I interviewed for a couple of months ago. NASA is apparently shopping contractors. At least it was an ego boost, and I'm still qualified for it if it ever becomes available........
Then off to The Asshole's house for the ballgame that I really gave a shit about, but there was food and stuff. I made Mr. Asshole's dip since he was out golfing all day, it was cool. Darts, Wii bowling, and hopes of hashbrowns that were dashed so I slept, then took my hangover to The Gnome's house. At least I got to see the dog. He still loves me.
Off to sleep some more now because I can. Or maybe play on facebook until an ungodly hour of the morning. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

No comments: