I need a little structure. My schedule is completely screwed, as you can tell since I'm writing this at 2 a.m. I either sleep too much or not enough, but I'm definitely drinking too much. I'm gaining weight between that and actually eating these days since I cook more, and with Lucy here, there is definitely more cooking going on. She enjoys doing that.
If I'm not helping the other gnome move furniture all day tomorrow there will be more job shopping, and giving up on the specialty shit. I'm ready to take anything that's a job because this beach bum attitude is not good for me. Especially since there's no beach in sight and I don't have any Hawaiian shirts. Must go to bed since I may actually be moving gnome furniture tomorrow. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you know the answer to the questions..
Post a Comment