Got up early, washed windows, and headed out to Armpit. I did stuff at Mom's while she and Lucy hung out, and really? I walked out on the porch and for real, Mom is telling Lucy the optimal way to kill yourself. I finished my cigarette and went back in the house before I learned something.
We went out and watched Spawn play soccer, he's pretty good. His team is undefeated so far even tho they scored one for the other team tonight. Kindergarten, still young, but damn he's growing.
Lucy unwrapped his new sword, he handed it to me so we could fight and she got mad that SHE opened it and I was was the one that got to play with it. I told her it's because it's a guy thing LOL. He's got that part down.
I think it might be time to get some sleep. Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment