I forgot.
I did tell a friend that Lucy had a breakdown. That friend can actually be trusted. I didn't tell her all of it, but I think she gets it. I need an excuse for Lucy being here all the time lately, and she'll help me fashion one. She's in sales...
I'm all over some jobs, but they ain't all over me so....
Cashed in the 401k today since it wasn't that much anyway. It'll pay the bills for a couple of months while we both try to find someone who thinks we're special. Besides our Mom's I mean.
My wit is apparently sleeping with my sense of humor tonight because I can't seem to find either. We'll try that later.
NIGHT kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did you ever think about relocating to find a job?
Yes I have. North Dakota seems to be the booming place for any job. Michigan in the tech jobs, but I'm freezing my ass off here so I'd rather just bitch for the moment.
Post a Comment