Monday, October 03, 2011

Gonna Ramnble SO....

Today is sister's birthday. She would have been 43. Hell, she was 43 mentally when she died so I probably didn't miss much except all those years and all those kids she would have had. I still miss her though.
Anyway, just another day in the life. Lucy said she's getting outta lockup tomorrow, her sis knows nothing about this, so I may be being played. Waiting for morning to find out, because if I'm driving all that way to bust her out? I'll kill her before we get very far.

I'm apparently not well, and not finding a job is working on me to the point where I just really, really don't care anymore. I stay up all night and sleep most of the day when I can. I got up at lunch today after crashing around 5am to help Annie do stupid shit that I normally wouldn't do.

I think I need to give up and get some sleep now just because I can. Oh shit, my mother called earlier. I need to check in. That should be fun.
Later kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

oh kay..you've fucked off long enough ..now get your shit together, put your big girl panties on and get out and find a job..you're too smart for this.