Monday, October 03, 2011

Sunday Afternoon with Lucy

Saw her today. She's good, and not, and her sister is crazy too so I'm just sitting here going WTF. I should clarify the sister. She's into holistic stuff and not using real doctors and she thinks her friends can heal Lucy and I'm all "bullshit" but keeping my mouth shut so... It was that kinda day.
Lucy was more animated and healthy looking than I've seen her in a long time, but also scheming a way to get out of there, and still more just sitting here going WTF.
And I forget she'll read this whenever she gets out, but she'll agree with what I've said so far so ok.
I told her to call my mom, I didn't know mom was gonna rip her, but oh well. She deserved it anyway.

I need to put ass in bed because I've got to get back on some kind of regular schedule. In case a job calls and all ya know? Not that it's looking likely, but one can hope.
Later.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

tell her I said chin up tits out.