Saturday, February 17, 2007

Completely worthless

I haven't accomplished a damned thing today, it was wonderful. We watched movies all afternoon. Annie and I did do a bit of housecleaning while Lucy was out shopping, but not much. I grilled filet, Lucy made mashed potatoes, I'm still miserable.
Lucy just got up and said she was going to "Whack off a hotdog". Ok..... she could have chosen a better term for removing a frozen hotdog from the pack, but who am I to judge? Right now we're watching First Wives Club, this will probably be the end of the marathon. Have a good Sunday kids.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, we have some sort of turtle squares, krispy treats, and cheesecake courtesy of Lucy since she and Annie are going on a diet next week. I may be looking for a place to stay next weekend. It's gonna be ugly around here if these 2 don't have sugar.

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Sounds like a wonderfully lazy day, minus the house work. Love First Wives Club!