Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Panty Raids

I've noticed lately that I buy new drawers, and they suddenly disappear. Not all of them mind you, just a couple. I'm pretty sure choochoobear is not stealing my H*nes to sell on ebay so...either the girls are hawking them, or The Handsome Devil is crossdressing while we're at work. Of course, I have the same problem with socks, but I always find one of them somewhere.
Things that make you go hmmmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I paid good money for those Haines and you can't have them back!

Rainwolf said...

Dammit! I knew it. How about a dog or 3 in exchange?

Syd said...

I think there may be MORE to this story.

Ranni said...

I have no doubt that the monster responsible for stealing your undies is the same one who took one of my bras. So if you see an evil creature in a light blue/dark blue horizontally striped sports bra wearing your undies, you'll be able to give his info to a police sketch artist. Maybe then we can have him put away.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you can keep the dog. I've become a cat person. As for Syd's comment...shhhhhh! I'll never tell