Saturday, February 03, 2007

I hate Lucy's job

Lucy decided instead of going out for dinner with the girls this month she wanted to cook. Great, everything is set with the girls, she has a fabulous menu set. Then she finds out late Thursday night that she has to work tonight. Not great. It was too late to cancel because the prime rib was already thawing. Guess who will be cooking the fabulous meal tonight? Yeah, the woman who can't make toast without getting 3rd degree burns. Needless to say, the menu has been scaled back quite a bit from the original plan. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Shit! I'm nervous for you. Don't you DARE fuck up a prime rib.

I mean....you can do it Rain. [crossing fingers]

SassyFemme said...

So did she leave you step by step directions?

DB said...

Oh, that sucks!

I have never tried to cook prime rib. Let me know how that works out for ya.