Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Disclaimers

I guess I should have done this a long time ago. Brooklyn asked me if the post about idiots was true, or if I was just looking for a laugh. Unfortunately, it was true.
I'm guilty of occasionally embellishing, or leaving out pertinent information, but other than that, it's pretty much true to life. Case in point, Annie and Lucy. The events and dialog are true, my reaction to it, well, I do tease them about it, but I know there is nothing going on there so it's all cool. Lucy tends to put her foot in her mouth a bit, and I'm not above using that for my own amusement.
So. Now that that's all cleared up, anyone need a swamp in Nebraska? ;)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm willing to bet your swamp in Nebraska is actually the Ocean on my ocean front property in Kansas. We should sell them as a package, get more $$

Ranni said...

I've helped a lot of people fix their computers and some of them....I seriously wonder how they ever figured out how to turn the sucker on. This one lady lived in NYC. I told her, in online chat, to double click on the "My Computer" icon to open it up. That's exactly how I phrased it to. Her response?

"How can I open your computer??? I live in NY and you're in NC!!!"

A good friend of mine who's not to bright when it comes to computers once emailed me a digital picture of his desktop when I asked for a screenshot of the error message he was getting. (he couldn't tell me WHAT the message said, just that it was an error). I saw his tower, his monitor, mouse, pen cup, drink, ..... Only thing I couldn't see was that damn message.

People are funny.

Rainwolf said...

Sounds like a plan.