Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Favor

I need someone to take out a couple of people in TN. Lucy says I can't since she actually likes one of them. They're after the job Lucy needs to have, so gentle hurt will work, if they're not there they can't do it. I mentioned limited wheelchair time, but was still cut down. If, however, they met with an accident that didn't involve me, all would be good.

4 comments:

i used to be me said...

You could hire that hit man whose url you posted a while back.

Rainwolf said...

If I had that kind of money Lucy wouldn't have to work. Hmmm, maybe I need to see if they're hiring.

limpy99 said...

Hmm, anyone else see "Lost" last night.

"The only way I could get out of this job is he got hit by a bus"

Cut to 10 minutes later...

WHAM!!

Rainwolf said...

Unfortunately, I never have that kind of luck. Dammit.